Well here we are, in the thick of the summer holidays and if you’re anything like me, you’re running out of ways to entertain the kids. Not to mention, the budget is taking a bit of a beating!
I’m always looking for adventurous new days out to take my family on, but being a budget blogger, you can bet I’m don’t often opt for the pricy option. You’re more likely to find us exploring in the woods, or feeding the ducks in the local park.
But every now and then I would just love to treat the kids (and myself!) to something a bit more special. We’re an animal loving family, so I always eye up things like the ‘keeper for a day’ experience at our local zoo, or even falconry lessons…
Well, today I am delighted to share an awesome competition designed for people just like you. You can win a voucher towards a fantastic day out for all the family – and better yet, you get to choose what to spend it on, so you can tailor the experience to suit you.
The wonderful prize on offer today is a voucher allowing a choice of experience from the Virgin Experience Days Scarlet Collection.
This fantastic voucher worth £100 gives you the opportunity to choose a variety of exciting experiences, with something for just about everyone. To give you a flavour of the options on offer in the Scarlet Collection:
- For the adventurous – A rally or Porsche driving thrill experience
- For the foodies – A range of afternoon teas and dinner options
- For the sporty – Have a round of golf at some great courses or learn how to arch
- For the relaxed – A collection of overnight breaks around the country
You can view details of all the available experiences with the Virgin Scarlet Collection on the Virgin Experience Days website here.
The Bloggers Taking Part in the Competition
This competition in run in conjunction with some of my fellow UK Money Bloggers – we run these competitions to help each other out so please do help each other out!
The Financial Wilderness | Make Money Without a Job | The Twenty Per Cent | Savvy Dad | Stapos Thrifty Life Hacks | Pounds and Sense | Thrifty Chap | Joleisa | Money for Monday | Mind Over Money Matters | Save like a Bear | The Green Purpose | Financial Expert | Monethalia | UK Voucher Deals | Koody | Inspiring Life Design | Mums Money Corner | Shoestring Cottage | Earn Money Do Good
Enter the Competition to win a Virgin Experience Days Scarlet Collection Voucher!
Use the Rafflecopter Widget below to make your entry. You’ll need to fill out your basic details and click “claim 1 entry” to be in for the competition.
You also have the opportunity to claim bonus entries by performing an action relevant to the above websites, such as following an account on Twitter or visiting an article. You can do as many or as few of these as you like.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions
1. There is one top prize of a voucher for Virgin Experience Days “The Scarlet Collection.” 2. There are no runner up prizes 3. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding all bloggers involved with running the giveaway 4. Closing date for entries is midnight on 18.09.21 5. The same Rafflecopter widget appears on all the blogs involved, but you only need to enter on one blog 6. Entrants must log in to the Rafflecopter widget, and complete one or more of the tasks – each completed task earns one entry in the prize draw 7. Tweeting about the giveaway via the Rafflecopter widget will earn five bonus entries into the prize draw. 8. 1 winner will be chosen at random. 9. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days with their delivery address, or a replacement winner will be chosen. 10. The winners’ names will be published in the Rafflecopter widget (unless the winner objects to this). 11. The prizes will be despatched within 14 days of the winner confirming their address. 12. The promoter is www.thefinancialwilderness.com 13. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This giveaway has been arranged by www.thefinancialwilderness.com